Ex Wants To Change Custody Agreement

in Sin categoría by

This can help you to consult these forms, which contain a lot of information about the problems that can arise in custody cases: Brettes Answer: Whenever there are changes in custody, it is a good idea to do so formally and legally, in order to avoid any misunderstanding. You can always go to court and request a modification of your order with the conditions you have agreed. Once we have been following the situation for a certain period of time (60-90 days), we usually start by writing down the non-compliance and gradually move on to the court filing. I have a 5-year-old daughter. Your father always threatens me to take custody of our daughter…

Si quieres un post patrocinado en mis webs, un publireportaje, un banner o cualquier otra presencia publicitaria, puedes escribirme con tu propuesta a johnnyzuri@hotmail.com